Friday, November 4, 2011

gratitude

So the new thing seems to be to post what you are grateful for during the 30 days of November. I am doing this a little late so I thought that I would do 30 things on here and every day on facebook.
so here we go:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The Atonement
3. The book of Mormon
4. Wise and inspired leaders
5. Phoebe
6. my friends who have become my family
7. my family
8. my life
9. having experienced love in my life
10. being loved by a man as much as he was capable.
11. air wind specifically and its healing powers
12. guardian angels
13. vision
14. discovering myself
15. a great pillow and comfy bedding
16. truth and its power
17. this earth and the privilege to live on it
18. water
19. written words
20. my ancestors
21. my friends children and the unconditional love they give me
22. the guidance of the spirit in my life
23. prayer and its power
24. humility
25. being born into this dispensation
26. the truth and knowledge of what is to come
27. cuddles with Phoebe
28. my talents
29. each and every person who has come into my life good or bad
30. God and the blessings he bestows on me every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, leave a comment you know you want to....