Monday, January 30, 2012

Friends

Last night was the end of another Sunday where I was struggling to feel spiritually fed. At the end of the night I had a great conversation on twitter with a bestie and then chatted on book-face with a couple of more friends. It always surprises me how much you can be uplifted and fulfilled by friends. I am learning a lot of lessons very quickly lately and one of them is that sometimes your family is the family that you make. Often times the Lord will provide us with those people who we need in our lives. I truly believe that if I didn't have these people in my life right now I don't know that I would be alive. I think about the scriptures and how Nephi had Zoram as a true friend. I also think about Joseph Smith was persecuted by those who should have been his friends. (js history 1:28). I am so grateful in this journey that I am on that I have been blessed with so many friends. I am a rich woman! I think for scripture study tonight I will study more on friends in the scriptures. I love this picture and the love of two friends that it shows!
So if you are my friend and reading this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. If you are reading this and need a friend. I've been there its so hard and lonely. Please message me. You do have a friends. One in the Lord and one in me.

Love ya
k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, leave a comment you know you want to....