Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Alma 7

SO for tonight's scripture study I read Alma Chapter 7.
Can I just tell you how much I love this chapter. The Truth that is written in these words so beautifully by Alma. Tonight one chapter really moved me. It filled my heart with hope and joy and imagination of what it would be like.
 25 And may the Lord bless you, and keep your garments spotless, that ye may at last be brought to sit down with aAbraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and the holy prophets who have been ever since the world began, having your garments bspotless even as their garments are spotless, in the kingdom of heaven to go no more out.
I mean lets get serious for a second and talk about this. Can you imagine walking into a room with a empty chair at a table filled with prophets seers and revelators. Abraham, Gordon B, and Jacob sitting and chatting with President Monson. It really just paints such a wonderful picture for me.
Now don't get me wrong I have such a long way to go before I'm at that point if ever that that would be a option. Ha!
But the fact that it is a option and that I have this wonderful book that teaches us all these truths is really something that i am grateful for.
So if you have never read Alma Chapter 7 get some hot coco or herbal tea a fuzzy blanket and your scripture journal and kick back and be moved by the beauty of our savior and what he wants for us.
Night Dolls !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, leave a comment you know you want to....